For the safety of our Customers and Staff during this COVID 19 outbreak, we are accepting customers by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please CALL: 778-395-0769
- All our employees are required to wear face masks during treatments.
- All equipment is cleaned and disinfected after every customer session.
- Thank you for your understanding and for any inconvenience during this trying time.
Yours Truly: POW Management
Experience the BEST Massage in Surrey BC
Foot & Body Massage | Acupuncture | Reflexology
Foot Reflexology Room | Private Couples Room | Single Use Hygienic Massage Table Sheet | Acupuncture | Entertainment Area For Kids
$50/50mins or $30/30mins
Relaxation massage is all about relaxing. It focuses on giving the client time to recover from the stresses of daily life. Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful.
ACUPRESSURE MASSAGE THERAPY
Acupressure massage combined with lumbar traction produced better improvement in pressure pain threshold, muscle hardness and pain intensity in patient with chronic non-specific low back pain.
HOT STONE MASSAGE
This treatment method involves placing heated basalt stone on certain areas of the body. The therapy has been incorporated as a part of massage therapy practice.
(Receipt for medical benefit provided)
ACUPUNCTURE WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENT
$60/session or $550/10 session
Improving the digestive system and increasing collagen, firming up your body’s loose skin.
All the pressure points on the feet are reflexed to the system of body . The benefits of Foot reflexology: relief to tired feet, promotes better sleep, improves blood circulation, fights depression, restless leg syndrome and more…
The benefits of this treatment: Eat a hormone-helping diet, manage your weight and reduce stress. Provide healthier ovary and improve the digestive system.
The benefits of this treatment: Reduces the risk of breast cancer, increases breast size, prevents sagging, increases pleasure, lifts stress and depression.
ESSENTIAL OIL MASSAGE
½ HR FOOT REFLEXOLOGY + ½ HR MASSAGE
THE BENEFITS OF HOT STONE MASSAGE:
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
101A-15355 Fraser Hwy | Surrey, BC | V3R 3P3
…in the ‘Fleetwood Village Shopping Centre’
Feel refreshed and soothed after a massage at Pacific Ocean Wellness.
Brand New spa facility with experienced staff.